Friday, October 28, 2011

Star Project Reflection

A Middle-Aged-Normal Star is any star lying on a diagonal band that extends from hot stars of high luminosity to cool stars of low luminosity; any stars in the Hertzsprung-Russell diagram from the upper left to lower right of the diagram. This was the type of star my group had to research for our star project. We learned that the Sun is a Middle-Aged-Normal Star and that it is located in the yellow area of the H-R diagram with a temperature of approximately 5,700 degrees celsius. The one thing that I did not like about this project were the infers questions. They were hard to understand and even harder to answer. If I could change something about this project I would change presentations. I feel that they should be more interacting, with the class. I found it kind of boring to sit and just listen to the other groups. However, over all Glogster was a very fun website to use and I enjoyed this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment