Wednesday, November 30, 2011

EM Spectrum Brochure

The EM Spectrum is different types of radiation. Scientist use the EM Spectrum to find ocean temperatures, to find gases in space, to study galaxies,and to study the chemestry of star. Three  things, out of the many, that I learned about are the different types of radiation, how these types are different, and how scientist use them. I still question how scientist came up with the EM Spectrum and how things are placed into the EM Spectrum. I enjoyed makeing the brochure for this project, it allowed us to put out own unique taste into the project. I did not like how we had to search for the answers to the question. If I could change one thing about this project I would make it easier to find the answer, maybe label what website each could be found in.

No comments:

Post a Comment