Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Final Exam

What was your most favorite topic, activity, subject matter and/or technology we did this semester? Why?
         I really enjoyed making the voice threds and the glogs. My favorite part of this class was being able to work in groupd and picking our own partners. I believe that this gives students a chance to have fun but work hard.

What was your least favorite topic, activity, subject matter and/or technology we did this semester? Why?
         The prezi's were probably my least favorite project in this class. I found it to be very hard to make and confusing. I feel that it took more time then needed to actually make it.

What is one thing you would change to make this class better?
          The only thing that i would change to make this class better would be to have more options on projects. I feel as if students would have more fun if they could pick how to present there projects.

What was the hardest thing for you to grasp or believe of all the things we talked about in class? Why?
         the hardest thing for me to grasp in this class are the amout of ways people say the earth formed. I would have thought that there was only one or two theories.

I'm going to miss you Ms. G! this class was once again my favorite with you. I'm going to deffinetly come back and visit you often!

No comments:

Post a Comment